Looking for breast explant and breast lift advice. (photos)
Doctor Answers 6
Looking for breast explant and breast lift advice.
I am sorry to hear about the problems you have experienced.
I would suggest starting with the American Society of Plastic Surgery and/or the Aesthetic Society of Plastic Surgery to obtain a list of well experienced board-certified plastic surgeons.
Then, I would suggest you visit a few surgeons whose practices concentrate on aesthetic surgery.
***Ask to see lots of examples of their work and preferably speak/see patients who have had similar procedures done.
Be very careful with your decision-making. You will find, while doing your due diligence, that there are many different “specialties” who will offer their services to you; again, I strongly recommend you concentrate on surgeons certified by the American Board of Plastic Surgery.
I would also suggest that you do not base your selection of plastic surgeon primarily on costs of surgery; keep in mind that revisionary surgery may be more costly in many ways.
Harvard Educated, Beverly Hills & Miami Beach Trained, Double-Board Certified Plastic Surgeon
Implant removal, lift and fat grafting
You might also like...
Breast lift after implant removal
Breast implant removal - where to go?
- I amm so sorry you have implants and don't like them.
- You certainly can have them removed -
- Assuming your original surgeon is a Board Certified Plastic surgeon, I suggest you return to her/him.
- A surgeon wants patients happy - and that will probably be your most affordable option.
- Judging from the photos, a breast lift will probably be necesary to give you a nice breast shape again.
- If your surgeon won't help you, you should go to the website of the American Society of Plastic Surgeons to find Board Certified Plastic Surgeons near you.
- Always see a Board Certified Plastic Surgeon. Best wishes - Elizabeth Morgan MD PHD FACS