Looking for breast explant and breast lift advice. (photos)

On Sept 3, 2016 I will be 6 month post op. I have 450 saline in each breast. I hate it!!! They're under the muscle with means I can't do anything without them moving or hurting. I want to go back to my B size. I need a good Dr. That will help me and not leave me bankrupt.. Where in NYC, LI or NJ can i go? I did my research on the surgery and Im ready. They fall to the sides when lying down. Not interested in revisions. Im so afraid of revisions. Any advice would be appreciated. Thank you doctors

Looking for breast explant and breast lift advice.

I am sorry to hear about the problems you have experienced.

I would suggest starting with the American Society of Plastic Surgery and/or the Aesthetic Society of Plastic Surgery to obtain a list of well experienced board-certified plastic surgeons.

Then, I would suggest you visit a few surgeons whose practices concentrate on aesthetic surgery. 

***Ask to see lots of examples of their work and preferably speak/see patients who have had similar procedures done.

Be very careful with your decision-making. You will find, while doing your due diligence, that there are many different “specialties” who will offer their services to you; again, I strongly recommend you concentrate on surgeons certified by the American Board of Plastic Surgery.

I would also suggest that you do not base your selection of plastic surgeon primarily on costs of surgery; keep in mind that revisionary surgery may be more costly in many ways.

Implant Removal

I would recommend removal of the implants and see how the soft tissue settles. It is likely you don't need anything done after if you skin is able to "shrink-wrap" down.  I recommend an in-office examination as well as a detailed discussion with a surgeon who you are comfortable with and who is a board-certified Plastic Surgeon certified by the American Board of Plastic Surgery. Best wishes! Dr. Desai
Harvard Educated, Beverly Hills & Miami Beach Trained, Double-Board Certified Plastic Surgeon

Implant removal, lift and fat grafting

Your best option would be to see your original board certified surgeon to removed them. The other option is to have them removed and do fat and lift at the same time. Please see the link

Kamran Khoobehi, MD
New Orleans Plastic Surgeon

Breast lift after implant removal

Looks like you would most benefit from a breast lift after removal of your implants. See a board certified ASAPS plastic surgeon in consultation. It looks like you are a bit large for your frame. A lift can make you perky without implants.

Larry Weinstein, MD
Morristown Plastic Surgeon

Breast implant removal - where to go?

Thank you for asking about your breast implants.
  • I amm so sorry you have implants and don't like them.
  • You certainly can have them removed -
  • Assuming your original surgeon is a Board Certified Plastic surgeon, I suggest you return to her/him.
  • A surgeon wants patients happy - and that will probably be your most affordable option.
  • Judging from the photos, a breast lift will probably be necesary to give you a nice breast shape again.
  • If your surgeon won't help you, you should go to the website of the American Society of Plastic Surgeons to find Board Certified Plastic Surgeons near you.
  • Always see a Board Certified Plastic Surgeon. Best wishes  - Elizabeth Morgan MD PHD FACS

Implant removal

The simplest thing to do would be to remove the implants. Without much breast tissue, you may want the breasts to settle and fill the "dead space" that the implants left before considering a lift. Best of luck.