BBL. Soft lump on right cheek. What is this? (Photo)

I had a bbl 3 months ago, in the beginning noticed a small lump didn't think nothing of it til it got bigger, it hangs and it's extra soft, sometimes hurt while sitting. My surgeon Told me to follow up in 6 months. But it won't go down . What is this and what can be done ????

Lump on bottom after BBL

I would not wait 6 months to get a diagnosis. It would behoove you to get a second consult ASAP. Starting with an ultrasound will tell you if it is solid or liquid. If liquid, you need to have this drained otherwise it can continue to grow and get infected which is a major problem.

Cincinnati Plastic Surgeon

BBL

Hi, and thank you for the question
i think you should ask your surgeon for a sonogram of the buttock
to better access the area. 

Enriquillo Clime Rivera, MD

Brazilian Buttock Lift

No body can make an accurate diagnosis on the internet.
You need full evaluation and discussion of all your concerns. Sonogram od the buttock.
After diagnosis a treatment plan can be put foreward

BBL

You need to see your surgeon. Could it be a hematoma, seroma, fat necrosis, infection?  It needs to be evaluated by your surgeon.