I am a 41 year old, 5'8, 180-186lbs mother of 2 adult children. Which procedure should I get? (Photos)

The question I have is I am not sure which procedure I should be schedule a consultation for. I have a very Bad Keloid which has taken the place of my belly button. I have done lipo in the past . I am just not sure If I would be a good canidiate for TT as I do not have stretch marks loose skin etc. However I have the Keloid I want removed and create an hr glass shape. I am interested in achieving an hourglass shape with lip or /TT or both and maybe a enhancing my buttocks and a breast lift.

Keloids and abdominal surgery

Given your propensity for keloidal scarring, you would not be a candidate for abdominoplasty as the obvious risk of keloiding along the scar is just too high.  Even with liposuction, the small scars could keloid.  Best wishes.

Liposuction

Based on your photos, I would minimize the scar burden in you as I am concerned you would keloid. I think you could get improvement in the abdomen with liposuction and address the keloid at that time. Consider post-op radiation therapy to prevent the keloid from recurring. I recommend you not have extensive elective surgery given your inherent risk.