I'm almost 12 weeks post op of a breast lift with implants and concerned I may have "double bubble" (Photo)

I had a breast lift done 12 weeks ago with Sientra 320cc implants. I'm concerned that my right breast isn't falling into place and I may be developing a double bubble. My left breast fell into place and has a nice curve, but the right on has a different crease. I only notice the slight double bubble when my arm is raised, at rest it appears normal. I've included before and after photos

I'm almost 12 weeks post op of a breast lift with implants and concerned I may have "double bubble"

Thank you for your question.  Your results look excellent to me based on your photos and I do not see evidence of a double bubble.  Please be patient as you are still early in the healing process.  Of course express your concerns to your plastic surgeon  and do not rely on Internet advice. For more information please read below:

Hello dear, thanks for your question and provided information as well... I have to say that you are still early on healing process, it is too soon to determine how your results are going to be, per now, they look very nice and beautiful, you can have one bigger than the other, it is normal and that can happen for the first 3 months until your implants have settle in. I recommend you to wait and keep using your post surgical bra, that will help you with the shape and support. You don't seem to have this condition, check with your surgeon always. Hugs!

Tania Medina de Garcia, MD

Double bubble

Thanks for asking. Double bubble had two varieties. Your pictures don't seem to show either. Check with your PS who can best judge your situation. See the video which can help explain DB. Best wishes

Double bubble?

Without seeing you in person, it is impossible to say for certain, but based on your photos, your results look fine. No double bubble. Best, Dr. Nazarian

Sheila S. Nazarian, MD

Double bubble

I feel like I have already answered this question somewhere else, but anyway: good result, no signs of double bubble. At least looking at the pictures.

Ciro Adamo, PhD, MD
London Plastic Surgeon

Double bubble?

Thank you for your question and photos.  It does not appear to me that you have double bubble deformity.  Given the appearance of your pre-op breasts, it seems as though you have achieved a nice result.

Dr. Results
Miami, FL

No double bubble

Based upon your photos, I feel you have a very nice result, especially taking into consideration your preop photos. I do not feel you have a double bubble deformity at this time. Your left nipple appears slightly lower than the right, but that is very acceptable. Best of luck.

Brent Birely, MD

Double bubble?

I think these were posted already and as I said before, I do not see a double bubble in the photos posted. Best of luck.

#breastimplants #breastsurgery

Thank you for sharing your photos.  As can i see doesn't look like  "double bubble" effect, will be good to talk with your ps  about the expectations of the results and follow his instructions.

hope my answer will help you to your question.

Before undergoing any surgical procedure, please seek a board certified plastic surgeon

Jairo Ulerio, MD

Definitely not

You do not have a "double bubble" deformity and actually, I think you have a pretty nice result!  Hang in there and I think you are on your way to a very nice outcome.