Black skin 4 months after BA. What is the best treatment? (Photo)

20+ yrs with saline implants and changed to gummy bear implants in March of this year . I've had healing issues as far as my incision developing a hole and then turning black after 4 mos.I've taken antibotics I had local surgery to remove the black skin. With the surgery tape some black skin but the doctor stated it's blood. incision seems partially heal My doctor is board certified and has exp. with BA for over 10 yrs. I'm Worry the incision will stay dark any commons or suggestions.

4 months post op. some advices:

Thanks for the question.

In my practice, after performing a BA I recommend to my patients to limit the movement of the arms for two weeks. After that, you can move your arms taking care and always with common sense.  In this regard, it's not advisable to carry heavy weights to prevent the implant out of position, and allow the formation of the physiological capsule around the implant, also to avoid pain and breast swelling. 

Kind regards 

Be patient

Thanks for the question and the photos. I can image this is frustrating for you because it has been going on for so long. Most scars take at least a year before they take on their final shape and color. If you incision is healed, but still dark, your surgeon might be able to do something like IPL to help remove some of the pigment and lighten the scar. That being said, most surgeons won't touch scars until 6-12 after surgery. Best of luck!

~Dr. Sieber