Is it normal for a suture to pop or incision look like it opened 7 days post breast augmentation?

Incisions should not 'pop open'

and if this has happened, you should contact your surgeon for recommendations.  Superficial separations can occur but if this extends deeper, you must be evaluated in person.

Breast incision

It is not normal, but it does happen. I suggest contacting your surgeon for an examination. Best of luck.

It's not normal but it does happen on rare occasion. If the would is opening up you should see your surgeon ASAP. Best of luck! 

Mathew A. Plant, MD, FRCSC

Thank you for your question. Pictures will help. It is not common incision open after 7 days. I recommend you talk to your PS please

Sutures popped open after breast augmentation?

Thank you for sharing. This doesn't sound normal however, it's not possible to evaluate in this forum. Please contact your PS- he/she should guide you appropriately. Best wishes!

Suture problems

Without a photo it is difficult to answer your question. If you feel like your wound has opened you should contact your surgeon immediately.