Talented Surgeon for Revision Rhinoplasty in Quebec/Montreal/Toronto?

if there's any good surgeon specialized in revision of bad rhinoplasty and nose breathing problem in these area? I don't know who consult, need some recommendation please!! My nose is asymmetrical from the front, lot of bump when I touch it, one nose trill keep "cuting" and "reopen" bleed and I feel the skin inside is not healed it's weird, and the other nose trill his higher and bigger, really asymmetrical, and I can't really breath and always like if I have a cold, or rhinitis, it's really bad

Rhinoplasty revision

There are many excellent surgeons in the cities you mentioned. You can probably go the Canadian plastic surgery website and find some one in your desired geographic region.  Good luck.

Revision Rhinoplasty?

It would be hard to find a better Rhinoplasty Surgeon anywhere than Peter Adamson (Toronto). Good luck!

Stephen Prendiville, MD
Fort Myers Facial Plastic Surgeon

Revision surgeon

Thank you for your question. I've seen many rhinoplasty surgeons over the years operate but have never seen a more talented surgeon in the Toronto area than Peter Adamson. He is a double board-certified facial plastic and reconstructive surgeon who will take fantastic care of you. Please consult his office for a few further details.

Roberto E. Garcia, MD, FACS
Jacksonville Facial Plastic Surgeon

Toronto facial plastic surgeon

I would recommend scheduling a consultation with Dr. Peter Adamson- seasoned and reputable, board certified and world renown in the rhinoplasty community.Best wishes!

Christian L. Stallworth, MD
San Antonio Facial Plastic Surgeon