Fixing a nose job? (Photo)

4years ago I had a nose job, It's not symmetrical, it didn't heal well cause one of the Nosestril is always reopen And like a cut and bleed and I feel the skin inside like if it was not healed. It's bumby and not straight. Still have rhinitis&sinusitis like before. Is it fixable, it's risky? How to choose my doctor? What's the problem? How to fix it? What should I know? Thank you!!

Fixing a Nose Job

You describe so many problems I would not attempt to address them in this forum. You need to be examined by a surgeon who specializes in revision rhinoplasty.

Revision rhinoplasty for the asymmetrical nose etc.

Revision rhinoplasty for the asymmetrical nose etc. can be done and improvement in your airway. See a very experienced rhinoplasty surgeon who does natural noses.