Lipoma surgery (scalp)

I've got my lipoma removed by surgery six days ago, I still feel pain when the bandage is tight or part is touched and I can feel a little swollen thing there... Is it essential to go back to the surgeon???

Lipoma surgery

Thank you for sharing your question and congratulations on your lipoma removal.  It is difficult to offer definite recommendations without a full series of photographs but it would not be uncommon to still have tenderness along an incision made 6 days ago.  What is a bit more concerning is the swelling.  Though some may still be present it would be important to identify and discrete fluid collection - seroma or hematoma - as treatment would be required.  At a minimum you can see your surgeon who can provide you with reassurance or appropriate care.  Best wishes.