One year after my surgery, nose is actually longer. Is my nose shorter and was tip plasty performed? (photos)

Bony cartilage hump excess (nasal bone and some part of the upper lateral cartilage and part of the septum cartilage has been removed and smoothed.Nasal bone trapped in to close the open roof effect and upper lateral cartilage as explained to reattach to the septum to strengthen the septum as a unit.The tip which is called the lower lateral cartilage, minimal of cephalic part which has a bump partial removed and sutured together as well as adjusted in a way to reduce the height and pointy figure

One year after my surgery, nose is actually longer. Is my nose shorter and was tip plasty performed?

If your July 2017 photo- is your current nose-- then -yes- i agree it appears longer. Without a detailed and in person examination- it is difficult to comment completely. However, in general- a reduction Rhinoplasty for you would helpful and indicated. I would approach this from an endo-nasal technique (without a columella scar)- which can be done in a hands of an experienced Board Certified PS

Long nose after surgery

I am not sure I can make your nose look like AJ.  But I do believe I could make your nose look a lot nicer with a revision.  I agree it does look longer and more projecting after surgery.

Adam Bryce Weinfeld, MD