Uneven breasts 2 years post op? (Photo)

What has happened to my breast implants? I had breast augmentation early 2015 and i noticed they were uneven from the moment i first saw them. I had 440cc silicone round impland under the muscle. I acutally hate my breasts now. Is revision possible? And will it cost some ridiculous amount?

Breast implants can move

Breast implants can move over the course of time. If they're placed under the muscle the repeated muscle action on the implant can cause it to move outwards. If someone has a dominant hand (if they're right handed for example) then the muscle on that side is usually used more than the muscle on the other side. There are a few ways of addressing this. One is to tighten the pocket on the outside and open the pocket on the inner side, and reposition the implant. Another is to change from under the muscle to over the muscle. Each method has pros and cons, though

Glasgow Plastic Surgeon

May need a revision

I am sorry to hear about your discontent with your breast augmentation surgery. Without a preoperative photograph to compare to, it's hard to see exactly what's going on. Usually, small asymmetries can be magnified once implants are placed. However, it appears from the photograph, that the right breast is at a position compared to the left. A simple suturing of the side of the capsule on the right, called a capsulorraphy can make this better. Revision fees are best left up to each individual surgeon as they vary. I'm sure your plastic surgeon wants only the best result for you. Best of luck.

Marc J. Salzman, MD, FACS