May I have some information about Ultraformer?

Hi, i am looking at Ultraformer (similar procedure Ultherapy?) but cannot find any reviews or information on this procedure. Can anyone advise/help? I am 49 years of age and wanting something to lift my jowl area. thank you

Doctor Answers 2

Ultherapy or Ultraformer III

Thank you for your question.

I am providing a link for you to read about the FDA cleared procdure called Ultherapy. 

Ultraformer also uses HIFU technology. 

I am not aware if Ultraformer is FDA cleared for use in the US ... but you are in Qatar ... 

Dr Karamanoukian
#RealSelf100 Member

Buffalo General Surgeon
4.8 out of 5 stars 41 reviews

Ultherapy and Long Term Results

I suggest getting treatment from only FDA approved products that have been studied in clinical trials.  Best, Dr. Emer.

Jason Emer, MD
Los Angeles Dermatologic Surgeon
4.8 out of 5 stars 190 reviews

These answers are for educational purposes and should not be relied upon as a substitute for medical advice you may receive from your physician. If you have a medical emergency, please call 911. These answers do not constitute or initiate a patient/doctor relationship.