How do I lighten my dark underarm naturally?

I have been struggling with dark under arm for years. I used a gel called xtream bright and it really helped my under arm go multiple shades lighter in 2 months. However later usage started causing me large acnes and I had to discontinue and my under arms were not visibly dark by that time. After a month or so after I had discontinued, the dark underarm started to appear slowly like a never ending curse. Is there anything I can do to get rid of it before it goes back to how it was before

Thanks for your query. You can start using retino a 0.025% cream at night on your underarms. Chemical peeling is another very good option , you can get that done along with retino this will fasten your process. Hope it helps.
All The Best

India Plastic Surgeon