I've had freckles for more than 16 years. It's all over my face and I have dry skin. I have started getting fine lines too.

Before it was only on my nose bridge but now its all over .. Please help me and my age is29

IPL and long term skin care

thank you for your question.

IPL treatments can be very effective for minimizing sunspots and freckles. In addition, long-term skin care with products like Retin-A and hydroquinone can help to keep your skin looking great for years to come. Sun avoidance and daily sunscreen use is important as well. Best of luck!

Austin Oculoplastic Surgeon

Laser surgery and freckles

Laser surgery maybe too drastic for freckles, I would suggest IPL or IPL and Fraxel (Pulse Fraxel). Laser surgery should be considered for patients with really severe sun damage- see video. All the best, DR Davin Lim Laser dermatologist ,Brisbane. Australia. 

Davin Lim, MBBS, FACD
Brisbane Dermatologist

Freckles

If you want to get rid of freckles, consider an Intense Pulsed light (IPL) treatment.  May take one or 2 sessions but should work well. 

John J. Martin, Jr., MD
Coral Gables Oculoplastic Surgeon