Why one of my eyelid drooping suddenly? Some times okay, but some times drooping. How to fix this? (photos)

eyelid drooping

Doctor Answers 1

Impossible to provide actual medical advise over the internet.

{{ voteCount >= 0 ? '+' + (voteCount + 1) : (voteCount + 1) }}

I recommend seeing an ophthalmologist to assess your droopy eyelid.  Ideally for surgery you will see a fellowship trained oculoplastic surgeon.

Beverly Hills Oculoplastic Surgeon
4.9 out of 5 stars 26 reviews

These answers are for educational purposes and should not be relied upon as a substitute for medical advice you may receive from your physician. If you have a medical emergency, please call 911. These answers do not constitute or initiate a patient/doctor relationship.