Can a Brazilian butt lift be done with breast augmentation and tummy tuck? (photos)

I have had a gastric sleeve and I've lost 7 stone. I also have a hernia from my last c section. I've had 4 children and 4 c sections.What would you advise me to have done to get my body looking beautiful again. I really would like a bbl,tt plus ba

Mommy makeover in two parts

Nice job on the weight loss. Once you've reached a stable weight, it may be better to have the breast augmentation and tummy tuck done, then the brazilian butt lift performed in another surgery. You may also want to consider a breast lift, which can be done at the same time as your augmentation.

Although it is possible to have them all done at the same time, I don't recommend it because of the difficult recovery. 

Combining procedures

Judging by your photographs it would appear that you would be a good candidate for a breast augmentation and breast lift combined with abdominoplasty and liposuction. Without the opportunity to examine you however it is hard to know whether or not you have enough fat to have a satisfactory result with a Brazilian Butt Lift. Although it is possible to perform all of these procedures at the same time several things have to be considered.
There are many important benefits of performing combination surgery. When multiple procedures are performed at the same time the patient has one recovery time, one anesthesia and it is less expensive than when the procedures are performed separately. These benefits however can only be achieved if the procedures are performed with safety as the primary consideration.
Multiple surgical procedures can safely be performed at the same time providing; it is done by an experienced, properly trained plastic surgeon with a team who routinely and efficiently performs combination procedures, the patient is properly selected for the procedures and proper safety guidelines are closely adhered to.
One of the most important factors in performing several procedures at the same time is the length of surgery. Although there is no universally agreed upon time limit most surgeons would probably agree that the limit falls between 4-6 hours. Many surgeons use 5 hours as a limit. Complication rates begin to rise as the length of surgery exceeds this time frame. In order to safely and effectively perform several procedures within this timeframe it is very important that the surgeon and his or her team are highly trained and routinely perform these combinations in an efficient manner.
A very important member of the team is the anesthesiologist. An anesthesiologist who routinely performs with the team understands the various details important to an ideal outcome and ideal postoperative recovery.
In order to properly select patients for lengthy surgical procedure such as this many factors need to be taken into consideration. Some these include the patient's BMI, any history of pulmonary problems, a history of sleep apnea, and the presence of diabetes or heart problems. Every patient should undergo a risk assessment for the development of a DVT (blood clot) and/or pulmonary embolism. If a significant risk is identified appropriate steps must be taken to satisfactorily reduce the risk.
When preparing a patient for a combination procedure it is very important to properly educate them on what to expect during the recovery and the homecare they will need.
Many patients comment that the results of these combinations are truly life-changing. Fortunately today, these life-changing combination procedures can be safely performed as long as it is done by highly trained and efficient surgical teams on properly selected patient's with safety as the primary consideration.
Good luck.

John J. Edney, MD
Omaha Plastic Surgeon

Surgery after weight loss

Congratulations on the weight loss.  There are a number of breast and body contouring procedures that are available to you including:
-breast augmentation
-breast lift
-tummy tuck
-fat transfer to the buttocks

There is not right or wrong answer and a lot depends on your health, your preference, as well as the preference of your plastic surgeon.  I would do the breast augmentation, breast lift, and tummy tuck in one surgery and come back for liposuction to the buttocks from your lower back.  You seem to have enough fat there that you will not necessarily need any fat from the abdomen.

Dr. Remus Repta

Remus Repta, MD

Combined procedures after weight loss surgery

Congratulations on your weight loss. Since you have lost that much weight it appears your skin has become quite loose and would benefit from a tummy tuck. I'm not sure you have sufficient fat however to adequately do a Brazilian buttock lift (you probably have more loose skin than fat). I would combine the breast augmentation with the tummy tuck in one stage. Then, in a second stage, consider a fat transfer if you had enough fat. Attempting to do all three procedures in one stage has higher complication risks. An examination in person would be needed to confirm this however.

Dr.Bruno

William Bruno, MD

Combining a Mommy Makeover with a BBO

It's difficult to suggest without a in-person one-on-one consultation. The Mommy Makeover is a combination of procedures to bring a woman’s body back to the way she looked prior to pregnancy. Most commonly some variation of a #TummyTuck and #BreastSurgery are performed. Additional procedures can include liposuction, umbilical hernia repair.  The most common #breastprocedures include #mastopexy or #breastlift, #breastaugmentation, or #breastreduction.  

#Combined operations are often performed with our #Gynecology colleagues. Tubal ligation is a common post pregnancy procedure which is done at the time of many of the surgeries included with a #MommyMakeover. If you require a gynecologic operation or study (laparoscopy) and are considering a plastic surgery procedure, discuss these issues with your physician and board-certified plastic surgeon. Also, combining these #procedures may decrease anesthetics, costs, and recovery time.
In addition to a one-on-one consultations with a board certified Plastic Surgeon, patients always need to be seen by their primary care doctor prior to such procedures.  We screen every patient and their medical records for risks of blood clots (DVT) and then take appropriate measures.  MWL (massive weight loss patients of  75 lbs or more) tend to have poor skin elasticity and will frequently need additional tightening even afte 6 -12 months regardless of who or how their surgery is performed. This is simply the nature of such body tissues and the ability to heal with the lack or limited elasticity. 

Your procedures should be performed by a #PlasticSurgeon who is board-certified and has a great deal of experience specializing in cosmetic #surgery. You will then greatly improve your chances of getting the result you desire, and, without the need for a revision surgery. It is suggested that you look at before and after photos of the surgeons actual patients, and read patient reviews. Gathering all of this information will help you make a well-informed decision.

Brazilian Butt Lift with Breast Aug and Tummy Tuck

Yes, but remember that the Brazilian butt lift also requires a fair amount of liposuction. Those four procedures together may be more then what you want to take on in one surgery. Discuss it with your board certified plastic surgeon.

Multiple Procedures

Thank you for your question. Multiple surgeries can be done together, safely with the understanding that your recovery will be longer and more difficult for you. The specifics of your surgical plan will depend on your unique health picture, expectations and what your Plastic Surgeon advises for your best possible outcome. You may wish to have a detailed conversation about your goals with your Plastic Surgeon and then decide on how to stage your priority procedures first.

Be sure to book your consultation with a board certified Plastic Surgeon.

All the best

A Brazilian butt lift can be performed with and abdominoplasty in breast augmentation.

This is an unusual combination but certainly can be performed at one time. Positioning for comfort might be an issue for a few days.

Mommy Makover Specialists

We perform more combined procedures, including mommy makeovers because we are 2 board certified plastic surgeons that work simultaneously together to achieve your desired look. My recommendations for you are as follows: Tummy tuck with aggressive liposuction of the back and flanks. Breast reduction/lift with some fat placed in the upper pole to give upper pole fullness and cleavage. This will give you a very perky appearance in the upper body and a very tight and flat midsection with an hourglass figure. You can have fat transfer to your butt as well!

Mommy Makeover

Abdominoplasty, possible extended abdominoplasty with hernia repair. Liposuction of the flanks and fat transfer to the buttocks as first surgery. May consider Dermis Fat Graft to the buttocks.
Second surgery is to concentrate on getting the best results for the breast