Can a medical assistant inject Sotradechol for vein treatments?

What credentials are needed to preform this treatment in the state of WA.

Sclerotherapy and injectors.

The requirements for who can inject sclerotherapy depends on each state. In Florida it can be an MD, PA or nurse practitioner . The bottom line is that it should be someone well trained and certified to do the procedure.

Naples General Surgeon

Who can perform sclerotherapy

It depends on your state's requirements. In Nevada, anyone practicing under a physician's license can but I can assure you this is not the best idea. I have tried to train a few people over the years and there is a certainly an art to being a good sclerotherapy injector. Many people just don't have the ability to do it well as the veins are very tiny. "This answer has been solicited without seeing this patient and cannot be held as true medical advice, but only opinion. Seek in-person treatment with a trained medical professional for appropriate care."

Sclerotherapy By Professionals

This can be performed typicaly by an MD or RN/NP but depends on your state. I suggest going to an expert.  Best, Dr. Emer.