Am I getting a double bubble?! (photos)

Please tell me this isn't a double bubble! What can I do to make sure this doesn't get worse? Please help!

Am I getting a double bubble?!

You did not have a classic double bubble However I do see that the implant seems to be extending out past the margin of the lateral breast on the side.  Of course see her plastic surgeon for an examination.  There is a possibility that taping and wearing an underwire bra might help close down the space.

Am I getting a double bubble?!

Thank you for your pictures and question. While from the pictures I can see that you have a somewhat flattened appearance at the bottom of your breast, I do not know that at this time I would call this a true double-bubble deformity. I know that in your previous posts, there was some talk of lowering your fold which can always present a potential to promote inferior migration of the implant. I would see your plastic surgeon and discuss your concerns with him or her. Only your operating surgeon can know what took place during surgery and best advise you on what to do in the future. Sometimes if the problem gets bad enough, it can require a re-operation. 

Good luck!

Double Bubble?

Thank you for your question and photo. In this case it appears that the look of a double bubble could be caused by constricted tissue remaining where your previous fold was. you could expect this to soften and expand a bit over time. I recommend that you follow up with your Plastic Surgeon to rule out and issues and let them advise you about what to expect as you heal.

All the best

Double Bubble

Sorry, but that's exactly what it is. It's subtle, but its there. BTW, 'bottoming out' and double bubble are two different things that sometimes occur together, but don't necessarily have to. There is really nothing you can do non-surgically. If you are more than 3 to 4 months from your surgery, you may be able to have a revision surgery. If you were to have a revision, you may want to consider smaller implants.

Gerald Minniti, MD, FACS

Double bubble?

Some of that flat appearance to the bottom could be just skin overlying the implant because there may not be a lot of breast tissue to cover it. It depends on the kind of augmentation you had. Best, MMT

Am I getting a double bubble?!

Thank you for your question and photograph.  I do not see any evidence of your implants bottoming out, and as you are only recently out from your breast augmentation I would allow your results more time to mature before assessing your final results.  Your implants will still settle and the overlying tissues will stretch to accommodate your new volume, rounding out the lower portion of our breasts.  This should leave you with a natural appearing result.  Hang in there!