I'm 60-upper 12 teeth gone and gums as well. Will implants be effective in my case?

Dental Implants

We would need to conduct a comprehensive evaluation to determine that your gums are healthy and that you have proper bone volume to safely place dental implants. Great success has been seen with patients of all ages and 60 years of age is really considered young for dental implants. Being that dental implants are the most natural way to replace missing teeth, I would strongly consider going in that direction if the procedures can be done safely. 

Implants

Hi, 

Yes would be effective Probably you need bone  block grafts to add thickness of your jaw bone  and bilateral sinus grafts to add the height to your jaw bone prior dental implants, after several dental implants .Approximately to complete all that at least 1.5 year

With dental implants comprehensive exam and several xrays and CT scan / 3D xray needed to answer your specific questions.

Hope that help, Good luck.

George Sahakyan DDS

George Sahakyan, DDS
Glendale Dentist