Does this wound look normal? (Photos)

I had my surgery may 2 2016 this is the wound I have it was smaller it has gotten bigger I'm using the silverdn cream my doctor told me to keep using this cream everyday lee it moist with the cream and eventually it will heal I want to feel better now this is going to take a long time to heal just hope this can be normal and I hope my scarring won't be bad from all this

Wound Complication

Good day,

Unfortunately this is a known complication. At that T portion of the scar it is farthest from the blood supply and under the greatest amount of tension. It does appear to be clean, and you should follow your surgeons advice.  When all is said and done it can be made to look better with likely a minor procedure. Good luck, be patient and your surgeon will get you through this.

Healing problems, some advices:

Thanks for the question.
I recommend you to go to a consult with your plastic surgeon as soon as possible and follow his advices.
Get well soon. 
Kind regards,
Dr. Emmanuel Mallol.-

Emmanuel Mallol Cotes, MD

Does this wound look normal?

Sorry for the serious postop complication. Appears as a clean slowly healing open wound. It will take 3 months or more to heal. Again sorry.