Should I rub the scabs off gently 13/14 days post the hair transplant? (Photo)

I had a hair transplant 13 days ago.now the implanted area is almost dry and scabs are being shed itself..should i rub the other scabs off gently or wait for them to shed off itself?

Thick crusting at 2 weeks

You are unfortunately stuck with terrible crusts which now will shed in time, but if you force them out, you may lose grafts. This should have been washed off on day one. 

Los Angeles Hair Restoration Surgeon

It is best to go back to your doctor for a recheck. Your doctor may be able to help you remove the extensive scabs.

It is best to go back to your doctor for a recheck.  Your doctor may be able to help you remove the extensive scabs.

Jae Pak, MD
Los Angeles Hair Restoration Surgeon

Removing scabs 2 weeks post-TP

manpreet brar,
That looks like your transplant is caked over. At Arocha Hair Transplant and Restoration we instruct our patients to come in the next day for close exam, hair shampoo and repeat post-transplant care instructions. This is important to maximize results. At this point I would recommend that you apply a good lubricant like vitamin E oil 1-2 hrs before shampooing. Gently shampoo the area with your finger tips. The caked in scabs should quickly start to loosen and come off soon within the next few days. 

Sincerely,
Bernardino Arocha, MD

Bernardino Arocha, MD
Houston Hair Restoration Surgeon

Rub the scabs off gently 13/14 days postop

yes, please start to rub the post op  scabs off  forcely..You dont harm them from now on ..Cleaning off the scabs on  transplant area takes about 10-15 days approximately.

Ilhan Serdaroglu, MD
Turkey Plastic Surgeon