Which one is the best method for removing mole on nose? Radio frequency or laser?

which method will not leave marks after the removal? side effects of both methods?

Best method for removal of mole on nose

The method of mole removal used can depend on the characteristics of the mole.  It would be important to know if the mole is flat or raised.  In general, I would not recommend radio frequency removal or laser removal of a mole.  If a mole is raised, it can be shaved off.  If it is flat, I would recommend excision.  There is no method of mole removal that would not leave some type of scar, but if done well, the scar will be less apparent than the mole.  

San Francisco Facial Plastic Surgeon