Irregular hairs transplanted.

I had a beared transplant 3 days ago, Doctor has transplanted more hairs on left side and less on right side. How long sould i wait for the second session so that I can fnish up the transplantation on right side as well

If you are concerned about your progress after surgery, you should contact your doctor as soon as possible.

If you are concerned about your progress after surgery, you should contact your doctor as soon as possible.  You should not be planning for a second surgery when you just had your first surgery 3 days ago.

Los Angeles Hair Restoration Surgeon

Beard transplant

If you think that you doctor did not do what you wanted, go back to your doctor and have a frank discussion with your doctor about your feelings and what you see

William Rassman, MD
Los Angeles Hair Restoration Surgeon