I have gone through skin grafting. I want to know if the scars can be removed or not? (Photo)

I have gone through liposuction but it failed n it was all septic in my body pockets was formed

Skin graft removal

the ability to remove that area depends on how lax or soft the surrounding tissues are and how big of an area is involved. If the surrounding area is not very soft with not a lot of excess skin then the next option would be to get tissue expanders (balloons that stretch the skin) and then get rid of that area. That may mean multiple surgeries however.

Columbus General Surgeon