I had gynocomestia surgery: Lower chest shape after working out. (photo)

I have done gynocomestia surgery one yr before after two month of surgery , i started work out in gym. now its almost one yr i m working out in gym for chest still it is not in proper shape. Mostly in lower part of chest Will re surgery give proper shape to my chest.? After surgery i also find that my chest is uneven. Can any surgery is for chest reshaping?

I had gynocomestia surgery: Lower chest shape after working out.

{{ voteCount >= 0 ? '+' + (voteCount + 1) : (voteCount + 1) }}

There is clear asymmetry that could be corrected by surgery but an exam is necessary. 

Seek a plastic surgeon with specialty training in #gynecomastia surgery, has great photos, and is an expert in male breast reduction.

Beverly Hills General Surgeon

Healing & Assymetry After Gynecomastia Surgery

Asymmetry during the healing process is not at all uncommon after any breast surgery. Also, your incisions will go through a maturation #process following #Gynecomastia #surgery. For the first few months they will be red and possibly raised and/or firm. As the scar matures, after 6-12 months, it becomes soft, pale, flat, and much less noticeable. You may experience numbness, tingling, burning, “crawling”, or other peculiar sensations around the surgical area. This is a result of the #healing of tiny fibers which are trapped in the incision site. These symptoms will disappear. Some people are prone to keloids, which is an abnormal scar that becomes prominent. If you or a blood relative has a tendency to keloid formation, please inform the doctor.

Bruising and #swelling are normal and usually increase slightly after the removal of any tape or foam. The bruising will decrease over 3-4 weeks, but may last as long as 6 weeks. The majority of the swelling will be gone within the first 3-4 weeks. However, it may take 6-9 weeks to disappear completely. 
Also, as you heal, the area may feel “lumpy” and irregular. This, too, decreases with time, and massaging these areas will help soften the scar tissue. The #compression garment helps reduce the swelling, and the longer it is worn, the more quickly you will #heal. It can also assist in the retraction of the skin. If you have any concerns about #healing, its best to ask questions of your surgeon or their nursing staff.

I had gynecomastia surgery: lower chest shape after working out.

Thank you for sharing your question and photograph.  Unfortunately without an in-person examination it is difficult to offer definite advice but it looks as if you have retained pseudogynecomastia or gynecomastia tissues.  Voice your concerns to your surgeon, they should be able to best offer treatment recommendations

Chest asymmetry

The photo suggests some asymmetry but that may be due to lighting or shadow. If there is asymmetry, a revision procedure may be necessary.  Best of luck.

Thank you for the question and picture.  The asymmetry that you are referring to is visible in the posted photograph.  Additional surgery will likely be necessary to improve symmetry; exactly what operation would be indicated would depend mainly on your physical examination.   For example, liposuction surgery alone may suffice if adipose tissue alone is the "culprit"; direct excision of glandular tissue (plus/minus liposuction surgery) may be necessary if additional breast tissue is present.

Seek consultation with board-certified plastic surgeons who can demonstrate lots of experience achieving outcomes you will be pleased with. Working together you will come up with a good plan. Best wishes.