I need fat loss around hips, thighs, belly and upper arms without surgery and no skin sagging. (photos)

I am 28 years old, 161 cm in height and weighing 68 kgs. Have fat deposits around hips, thighs, belly and upper arms. Tried everything but no success

I need fat loss around hips, thighs, belly and upper arms without surgery and no skin sagging.

GreetingsThank you for your question. Liposuction for this area is highly recommededNutational Infrasonic Liposclupture is an effective method in terms of removing the excess fat tissue. In case of presence of excess skin tissue; this excess skin tissue can also be excised and removed. Therefore this method can be combined with lifting operations. If the skin laxity is not too excessive and it can be solved with a non-surgical procedure like Spider Web Method; this method also can be used. Recovery and Results After the liposculpture operation the recovery period depends on your physical status, age, general health and condition mainly. The operation itself does not take too long therefore you receive a mild anesthesia. Since the anesthesia that you receive is mild; you will not have problems associated with anesthetic agents after the operation. This is especially important and can be achieved with only a team of plastic surgeons like we have. After the operation you will have stiches and bandages on the inner parts of your extremities which will be removed after the 10th day. You can start to do your daily activities just after the operations but we do not advise you heavy lifting, running or activities that require excess physical activity. The more you rest, the faster your recovery will be.

Need to lose lots of fat without surgery and sagging skin

Thank you for asking about your fat deposits.
  • Despite your fat deposits (and the 'weight' that close up photos add) you are only slightly overweight.
  • You will keep the same proportions, no matter how much weight you lose.
  • You also have some stretch marks on your hips - probably from puberty when you started to grow.
  • If you would be happy with a little improvement, you can try the office fat reduction machines are fine but I think you will find the results not good enough.
  • This means that you need liposuction to remove the excess fat - 
  • Your surgeon should be done by an experience plastic surgeon -
  • And be sure that the thigh liposuction is done conservatively where there are stretch marks to minimize the risk of loose skin afterwards.
  • You are likely to be very pleased with your result.
Always see a Board Certified Plastic Surgeon. Best wishes  - Elizabeth Morgan MD PHD FACS

Thank you for your question.You are a good candidate for VASER Liposuction with hi definition contouring of your Abdomen, Hips, Thighs, Arms etc. If you wish to have non surgical option Thermi Tight or Thermi RF will reduce your fat and also tighten the skin. All The Best ! 

Ajaya Kashyap, MD
India Plastic Surgeon

Liposuction/ Liposculpture/ Fat Transfer/ Vaser/ Hi Definition Procedures/Liposuction Revision/Tummy Tuck/Body Contouring

Thank you for your question. From your photos, you appear to be an excellent candidate for Vaser Hi definition liposculpture with fat grafting to the buttocks.  You should get a great result from liposculpture, giving you a more contoured and hourglass shape with better projection to your buttocks. I have done many body contouring procedures and specialize in Vaser Hi Definition liposculpture. Vaser Hi Definition body sculpting requires extensive specialized training. I am one of few surgeons in the United States that was personally trained by Dr. Alfredo Hoyos, the surgeon that developed this technique. Vaser Hi Definition liposuction uses the concepts of negative and positive spaces in relation to the underlying bony and muscle anatomy to define areas such as your six pack and create an athletic looking physique. The best way to assess and give true advice would be an in-person exam. Please see a board-certified plastic surgeon that specializes in aesthetic and restorative plastic surgery. Dr. Schwartz Board Certified Plastic Surgeon Director-Beverly Hills Breast and Body Institute #RealSelf100Surgeon #RealSelfCORESurgeon

Liposuction of thighs , arms and tummy

thanks for the enquiry and for sharing snaps . I totally understand your concern .It is called resistant fat which never respond to diet and exercise . you have few nonsurgical options 1. cryo lipo ( basically it freezes the fat cells and die) 2. radio frequency and ultrasound based devices . But these machines gives a minimal differences . your expectation matter a lot here . If you want a good results , i think you need to consider liposuction for these resistant fat deposits .