I have clean shaved after 14 days of beard transplant. Will it cause any problem for the survival of the transplanted grafts?

I have clean shaved after 14 days of beared transplant. Will it cause any problem for the survival of the transplanted grafts.

Shaving your hair two weeks after surgery should be of no issue.

Shaving your hair two weeks after surgery should be of no issue.  If you have an issue contact your doctor for a follow up.

Los Angeles Hair Restoration Surgeon

Shaved after 14 days of beard transplant

it is a little early time for razor shave of beard. it is better to wait about for 3-4 weeks for shaving with razor blade

Ilhan Serdaroglu, MD
Turkey Plastic Surgeon

14 days after transplant

I tell my patient to wait 2 weeks after all of the crusts are off before shaving a beard transplant. That may be 3-4 weeks for an average person

William Rassman, MD
Los Angeles Hair Restoration Surgeon