I have a chazalion on my right eye lower lid from past 6 months, it is painless and hard.

I have been taking staphysagria from almost 3 months, it reduces after taking the meds, but again it increases if I stop taking the meds. How can I get rid of it for once and all? (If not going for surgery)

Persistent eyelid chalazion

Thank you for your question.  Conservative management of your condition, which includes warm compresses, is the mainstay of treatment for a chalazion.  However, the definitive treatment for a persistent chalazion is an excision and drainage, which can be performed under local anesthesia.  

Newport Beach Oculoplastic Surgeon