How long will it take for the red marks on my face to go?

I had a beared transplant a ago, How long will it take to go the redmarks on my face. How much time it will take to gat the full beared

Red marks on my face

redness takes about 1-2 months to disappear ...and full beard takes about 6 months to get mature .. But generally we can say that beard transplant patient get resuls much earlier than a HT

Turkey Plastic Surgeon

Everyone heals differently. If you have a problem after your surgery and you are concerned, it is best to follow up with your d

Everyone heals differently.  If you have a problem after your surgery and you are concerned, it is best to follow up with your doctor.

Jae Pak, MD
Los Angeles Hair Restoration Surgeon

Red marks after beard transplant

You report red marks after beard transplant.  The question you asked should be asked of your doctor who did the work on you

William Rassman, MD
Los Angeles Hair Restoration Surgeon