I am 20 year old boy. I am noticing that my hair is greying and getting thin in diameter since last year. So can you help?

I use a warm not too hot specifically hair dryer often when I shampoo my hair..and I use Hair wax also for styling my hair..but there is so much thin , grey and dry hair on my scalp when I don't use any hair products. So for looking good in social conditions, I have to use hair wax or any other hair product. Can you use please guide me to get rid of these problems..??

I am 20 year old boy. I am noticing that my hair is greying and getting thin in diameter since last year.

GreetingsThank you for your question, the products that you are using might be affect the thining of your hair, i would recommed that you start treatment for hair loss Stem cell treatment is best. Stem cells are obtained from the own adipose tissue of the patient. It can be stated that stem cells transferred to another place in the body yields rejuvenating, refreshing and repairing effects on the tissue. “Organic Hair Transplantation” method uses the advantages of the stem cells at the maximum level.

Turkey Plastic Surgeon

Thanks for your query. You should take care of nutrition as nutritional deficiency can cause premature graying of hair and thinning. You can send in your picture for better consult. Hope it helps.
All The Best

Ajaya Kashyap, MD
India Plastic Surgeon

20 years old and losing hair

Your biggest enemy is the progressive balding that you might have in the next 5 or so years. The degree of balding that you are showing would suggest that before you undertake a hair transplant, you try the drug finasteride. Get Bulk Measurements of your hair to determine the degree of the progression or if you successfully stopped or reversed it because you need to get insights into your immediate and long term future. If you are developing a more advanced balding pattern which the Bulk Measurements will show over a one year time frame, then you and your doctor need to develop a MASTER PLAN.

William Rassman, MD
Los Angeles Hair Restoration Surgeon