My heights 6ft, weight 78kgs. I have numbers of lipoma on thigh, back & both my hands. Doctors suggest I don't remove them?

Actually i hv been consult to many neurosurgeon and the doctors suggest me to don't remove it because they told that once you removed this then number of lipona will occur at same place. (Limpoma Was recycled) So its that correct suggestion ?

I have a number of lipomas on thigh, back, and both my hands. Doctors suggest I dont remove them?

Thank you for sharing your question.  Your physicians are right in that you do not HAVE to remove the lipomas unless they are causing some issue - pain or cosmetic deformity.  If they are, you can have them removed safely and permanently with little chance of recurrence.  Hope this helps.