Gap after Braces, what is my best option to fix it?

Greetings to everyone I have 2 crowns on my front teeth and few years back I had braces and was very happy with it untill the gap was visible again near tht canine I even had bicupids extracted One more major problem is tht on of my front tooth is become weak I mean its infected and docs say tht cannot be saved as there is bone loss My question is what is the best option for me now to get my smile back and m also worried bcoz I am just 22 pls suggest me best option

Retainers after orthodontic treatment are important

please get a a periodontist evaluation done and flap surgery with bone augmentation in weakened gums area , after which braces can be put , preferably light forces non friction self ligating damon braces for physiologically correct orthodontic tooth movement forces and then wear retainers for long time, to never stop them completely  . fixed permanent retention is preferable in your case 

India Orthodontist

{{ voteCount >= 0 ? '+' + (voteCount + 1) : (voteCount + 1) }}

India Orthodontist