Furuncle infection could kill my grafts?

I got one foliculitis or foruncle over my Scalp 1 month after hair transplant. I showed it to my doctor, he gave me augment 625 and nizral shampoo. He said it won't effect my hair growth and will subside. but I am really worried. what should i do ?

Follow your physicians advice. All should be well within 2-3 weeks If not, arrange another consultation with your physician. The treatment plan should solve your problem.

New Orleans Hair Restoration Surgeon

Folliculitis

You already spoke with your doctor and he told you not to worry. I would agree as long as the infection is under control

William Rassman, MD
Los Angeles Hair Restoration Surgeon

If you saw your doctor and you were given a treatment plan and even medication, it would be logical to follow your doctor's advi

If you saw your doctor and you were given a treatment plan and even medication, it would be logical to follow your doctor's advice.  If you have a concern contact your doctor.

Jae Pak, MD
Los Angeles Hair Restoration Surgeon

Infection

I would say the best thing to do is take the medications that your doctor has given you and use it as directed and if you had enough trust in your doctor to do the hair transplant itself then you should trust your doctor with his follow up. 

It shouldn't have any affect on your grafts as long as you treat it right away. Folliculitis is actually quite common and easily treated.

Cory Torgerson, MD, PhD, FRCSC
Toronto Facial Plastic Surgeon