My face is not identical my left jaw is greater than right and I feel that it still growing, how can I fix my face? (photo)

Doctor Answers 1

Jaw problems

You might have a class II deep bite issue. Basically your lower jaw is too small.  First I would like you to consult with a maxillofacial surgeon and come up with a plan. Then you would need braces and surgery. 

New York Oral & Maxillofacial Surgeon
4.8 out of 5 stars 17 reviews

These answers are for educational purposes and should not be relied upon as a substitute for medical advice you may receive from your physician. If you have a medical emergency, please call 911. These answers do not constitute or initiate a patient/doctor relationship.