Can Dental Surgery be the reason behind sudden change in my facial skin?

I recently got tooth crown placed on two of my teeth. Till then my facial skin was fine, bright and glowing but suddenly just after the crown fitting my face has turned dull, dark circles under my eyes are very visible and no glow on my face and in two weeks my skin has turned darker. Could that be the dental surgery issue or something else ? Please note there has never been happened sudden changes in my facial skin , i have been taking my regular diet and I have no allergies. Thank you.

No worries. Just relax. Your teeth and skin both will be good

it is normal for a temporary adjustment period for your teeth bite contacts to get normal within some days after teeth crowns placements. Skin will be fine with aloe vera gel.  

India Orthodontist

{{ voteCount >= 0 ? '+' + (voteCount + 1) : (voteCount + 1) }}

India Orthodontist

Dental Surgery

This may be the reason because recently you have got crown placed on two of your teeth and it will take time to adjust the changes. So don't worry you will again see got your previous skin and if you wan then consult with your dentist from where you have got the treatment.

Shahin Safarian, DMD
San Diego Dentist

Dental Surgery

Shahin Safarian, DMD
San Diego Dentist