Blurred vision and dizziness post lasik treatment.

I had a lasik treatment on last Friday and today I am in office. But i am facing severe blurred vision and headache backside, sometimes nauseous. can you please advise.

LASIK, blurry vision

YOU SHOULD RETURN TO THE DOCTOR WHO PERFORMED THE PROCEDURE IMMEDIATELY!If that doctor is not available find another one, do not delay, there is a very long list of what can be wrong but it is impossible to guess without an examination. Whatever it is, you should seek immediate attention,

Best, Dr. Saimovici

New York Ophthalmologist

LASIK, blurry vision

{{ voteCount >= 0 ? '+' + (voteCount + 1) : (voteCount + 1) }}

Best, Dr. Saimovici