Why does my forehead protrude like this suddenly? (Photo)

Recently in the last year I have notice my forehead protrudes and it's becoming really noticeable. My forehead has never had this shape to it, if you look through photos of me when I was younger (pics not included) my forehead was always normal and flat. I've had really bad sinus & allergy problems with constant congestion for the past year, so not sure if that could be a cause. Also I've done a lot of high impact sports over my lifetime where receiving a blow may have caused this.

Protrusion of forehead

You did not state your age or sex. Assuming you are a male, such protrusions can be genetic or hormonal with such diseases like acromegaly. See a doctor

Los Angeles Hair Restoration Surgeon