Dermatologist said she will do combination of laser for my raised and red scars V beam & non ablative fraxel, can you get both?

Combination treatments for raised, red scars

The treatments noted are sensible for the problem and there are numerous manufacturers who make both types of equipment.Your ethnicity should be factored in. Reducing raised scars is a long term project and if you tend to tan easily, you will also tend to have post treatment hyper pigmentation from laser. Treatment with pigment suppressors before, during and after laser is recommended for darker skins. Of course, the location of the scars and the reasons behind them also have an impact on treatment choices.

Scar on Face/Body -- Lasers, Microneedling/PRP, Subcision, Fillers, Dermaflage/ScarMD

You can do a combination of lasers to get improvement on scars.  I suggest you trust your physician if they are experienced in scar treatments.  Best, Dr. Emer.

VBeam and nonablative laser for scars

This is a perfectly fine regime to treat raised red scars and I agree with that treatment. Infini is another alternative for the laser that seems to effective for me as well. I slightly prefer the Excel V laser over the VBeam as well.

Steven F. Weiner, MD