What procedures would you recommend to correct my eye my lower eyelids and under eyes? (photos)

I  am a 23 year old male. I have these weird spots on my lower eye lid and dark circle since I can remember but in past year those spot increased in size and number and so did the dark circle. Don't know what are these spots?? My eye has literally sunk and my lower eyelid is now puffy and swollened. I'm 23 male from India Please diagnose this? And is there a non surgical solution to this?? And what surgical procedure would be performed to correct that?? And what will be the cost??

Doctor Answers 5

Correction of lower eyelid hollows / eyelid bags

{{ voteCount >= 0 ? '+' + (voteCount + 1) : (voteCount + 1) }}
I would recommend having your tear troughs injected with Belotero or Restylane.  I would assure that this is done using a microcannula technique to minimize the risk of bruising, pain with the injection, and even blindness which is a rare but possible risk of having injections around your eyes.  

Los Angeles Facial Plastic Surgeon
5.0 out of 5 stars 73 reviews

Dark Circles and Lower Eyelid Problems

{{ voteCount >= 0 ? '+' + (voteCount + 1) : (voteCount + 1) }}
Hi Faisal.71,

Based from your photos, I can point out 3 major concerns and their solutions:
  1. the hyperpigmentation is very minimal but the bag and the banana roll shed the shadow that makes it appear worse but this can be improved by laser
  2. small bag of fat on the lower eyelid which can be addressed by transconjunctival lower blepharoplastr or temporary filler but the filler may also make it look more puffy
  3. multiple lumps of flesh color over the lower lid are syringoma (tumor of sweat glands) and CO2 lased will take care of these

Somyos Kunachak, MD
Thailand Facial Plastic Surgeon
4.7 out of 5 stars 17 reviews

Tear Trough dark circles

{{ voteCount >= 0 ? '+' + (voteCount + 1) : (voteCount + 1) }}
Dear Faisal.71: I would recommend Restylane or Belotero because they are less hydrophilic than other hyaluronic acid fillers like Juvederm. Thus you will get less puffiness post treatment. Please see an experienced injector. Hope this helps

Restylane v Juvederm to Tear Troughs

{{ voteCount >= 0 ? '+' + (voteCount + 1) : (voteCount + 1) }}
I would recommend Restylane because it is less hydrophilic than other hyaluronic acid fillers like Juvederm.  Thus you will get less puffiness post treatment. 

Dr. Grant Stevens                         Marina Plastic Surgery Associates                    Marina del Rey, CA                          The Institute

Grant Stevens, MD
Los Angeles Plastic Surgeon
4.7 out of 5 stars 152 reviews

Procedure recommended for under eye dark circles and sunken eyes

{{ voteCount >= 0 ? '+' + (voteCount + 1) : (voteCount + 1) }}
This can be corrected with hyaluronic acid injections (e.g. Juvederm). The treatment should ONLY be done by an expert.

David P. Melamed, MD
Los Angeles Dermatologist

These answers are for educational purposes and should not be relied upon as a substitute for medical advice you may receive from your physician. If you have a medical emergency, please call 911. These answers do not constitute or initiate a patient/doctor relationship.