Puffy and Redness After Juvederm Dissolved

How long before the puffiness under the eye (which looks like a ball) and redness to go away. It is so depressing to see this red ball under my eye, I was injected on Tuesday and Thursday to remove Juvederm.

Swelling after hyaluronidase lasts just a week or so

It sounds like you had hyaluronidase injected to dissolve misplaced filler.  We do see swelling after hyaluronidase is injected but it works like a charm and the swelling will resolve. 

Metairie Dermatologic Surgeon

Puffy eyelid

Did you have hyaluronidase injected to dissolve the Juvederm? You might have a bruise and need two to three weeks for it to go away.

Ronald Shelton, MD
Manhattan Dermatologic Surgeon

Redness and fullness following hyaluronidase injections for Juvederm

Generally speaking, it may take 3 weeks for the fullness to resolve. However, it is best to discuss this with the physician who administered the treatment.