Do I need to wait to allow healing? Is it better if I wait 3 months to put new implants?

I need to get my implants removed due to complications. My surgeon wants me to wait 3 months to allow healing (capsules), and lift; and wait 3 months to put new implants because continued having same complications after several surgeries

I am sorry to hear about the complications you have experienced;  unfortunately, it is not possible to generalize regarding waiting time for additional surgery.   Timing for revision breast surgery is best individualized based on each patient's specific situation; therefore, your plastic surgeon will be your best resource. Best wishes for outcome that you will be pleased with longer-term.

Without knowing your medical history and the complications that you refer to, it is not possible to answer this question.  Your surgeon is your best resource for advice.  

Robert E. Zaworski, MD