What can be done to improve my nose? (photos)

My nose has always bothered me and I want to know if it is possible to make it look better. I've always wanted surgery but am afraid of making it worse. My nose is not centered and this is one of the things that annoys my most about it. I want professional opinions of what can be done to improve it, if anything can be done. I found a board certified surgen but haven't contacted him yet, I feel uneasy because I'm afraid of messing it up but I don't feel as confident as I could and this is cause of my nose.

Rhinoplasty candidate

Overall you have nice features. I think that rhinoplasty would work well to refine your nose. It is important for you to discuss your issues with your surgeon so you can both be on the same page. The bottom line is that a good rhinoplasty surgeon should be able to easily help you. it's up to you as to whether you are so unhappy with the appearance that you are willing and ready to do something about it. it's a personal choice.

Hello and thank you for your question. Based on your photograph, you may benefit from a tip refining rhinoplasty. Your surgeon can accomplish this by trimming, suturing, and reshaping the cartilage in your lower nose. Cartilage grafts may also be used to help improve tip refinement. You may also benefit from a conservative dorsal hump reduction.  Make sure you specifically look at before and after pictures of real patients who have had this surgery performed by your surgeon and not just a computer animation system. The most important aspect is to find a surgeon you are comfortable with. I recommend that you seek consultation with a qualified board-certified plastic surgeon who can evaluate you in person.

Best wishes and good luck.

Richard G. Reish, M.D.
Harvard-trained plastic surgeon

Richard G. Reish, MD

Great Nose, Subtle Refinement

You have a great nose first of all!  Great tip definition. Great structure.  You could just use a little subtle refining to help make the nose smaller and more in balance with the rest of your face.  A Scarless Rhinoplasty (no external cuts) could help shave down the profile, refine the tip, pick up the tip, and narrow the bones - with no external cuts or signs of surgery.  You would have a great result with a subtle finesse surgeon.  All the best!

Deepak Raj Dugar, MD

Closed rhinoplasty candidate, some advices:

Thank you very much for sharing your concerns with us.

The harmony between facial parts makes us instinctively recognize the beauty... without knowing it, without defining it, just a perception that surprises and captivates us.

In this regard, I suggest perform a Closed Rhinoplasty (without visible scars) to treat the tip, base and nasal bridge.
With this procedure you get a delicate nose, better harmonize with your other facial features.

Dr. Emmanuel Mallol Cotes.-

Emmanuel Mallol Cotes, MD

You will benefit from Rhinoplasty

Hi thanks to share your pic.from your photograph a dorsal hump removal and a fine nasal tip refinement can be a better option for you to look better.do discuss your concerns in detail and have a realistic expectations of the surgical out come and then plan your procedure.please do consult a board certified plastic surgeon.