Heavy lifting 2 months after brow lift

I had a brow lift revision done 2 months and 1 week ago. I am a general medical physician, it is to my understanding that scar tissue completes its process around 3-6months after procedure. I am freaking out because today I had to close a quite heavy stainless steel gate. Afterwards I did not feel any pain. I only felt some paresthesias that I have been feeling since I was operated. I cannot stop thinking that I may have just given up a better result just for opening that gate. Please help

Heavy lifting 2 months after brow lift

I doubt that you did any damage, in regards to your brow lift results, by opening the heavy gate 2 months after your surgery.  If you have any concern about any damage, you should contact your surgeon to be evaluated in person.   

San Francisco Facial Plastic Surgeon