Is my chin too prominent and broken? (Photo)

I have never liked my chin, it is very protruding for my taste. Also, my jaw feels like it's broken. When I space out I feel it like its haging a little and when I open my mouth it clashes. I would like to know if it needs to be fixed and to make it look smaller too.

You need an evaluation of your jaw to determine what is happening.

You will need a clinical evaluation of your jaw to determine what is happening and what the best course of action may be. From your description, it seems that you may have a pathology of your temporomandibular joint (TMJ). You should seek out an evaluation from an orthodontist or an orthopedic surgeon who specializes in the temporomandibular joint. However, this cannot be determined by a short description and a photo only. Please seek evaluation from an experienced physician to determine your jaw dysfunction. In order to address your protruding chin, a reduction surgery may be indicated. During the reduction osteotomy, the surgeon will be able to make the chin shorter, which would reduce the profile. I recommend you consult with a board certified facial plastic surgeon for a comprehensive examination and to determine your best course of treatment. 

Miami Facial Plastic Surgeon

Chin Reduction

I can not speak to your jaw concerns just based on pictures and your description. If you have a maloccluision this may need to be addressed by orthodontics and possible surgery. But I don't think your jaw is 'broken'. For your protruding chin you need an intraoral t-shaped reduction osteotomy approach to make it vertically shorter and more narrow.