What's the approximate percentage of collagen regeneration or tightening in the eye skin after ThermiSmooth?

I wanted to know if the results achieved in the eye area with thermismooth could be cataloged as mild, moderate or sometimes dramatic in terms of skin tightening?

ThermiSmooth Results

Results depend upon the person performing the procedure, the patient condition and health of their skin and the person evaluating the results.  In my hands, in my patients the results are mild to moderate.  This is truly amazing for a procedure performed in office, no anesthesia needed, no pain, no recovery only minimal redness of the skin in less than 30 min.

ThermiSmooth for eyes

Thank you for your question. Results vary from person to person, as some regenerate collagen better and faster than others. This doesn't necessarily always relate to age; everyone's skin composition differs. I have seen all patients benefit from treatments on the upper and lower eyelids. While some results are mild and others more drastic, patient satisfaction is very high. It's completely safe and can't hurt to try. Consult with a Thermi expert to determine whether this is the best treatment for you. ThermiTight on the lower and upper eyelids may be a better option for you. It's micro-invasive so results are a bit more drastic than the results achieved from ThermiSmooth. Not all Thermi doctors perform ThermiTight on the eyes so make sure you find one who does if you're interested. Check out the Thermi website to locate a doctor near you. Good luck!

Brian M. Kinney, MD, FACS