Brow Lift and Anger?

Hi I am writing to you because I had a brow lif one week ago, and today I had a discussion in my family and got angry and felt I frowned my forehead twice. I wonder if this little incident can affect the final result pf the procedure. I am worried because the forehead feeels different . I looks more or less the same but I am still worried.

Brow Lift and Anger?

If the brows look to be in the same position, there was likely no harm done with this manuever.  Kenneth Hughes, MD Los Angeles, CA

Don't worry

These small incidences should not change or disrupt your results. Your forehead and brow will feel "different" for a few weeks after surgery

A.J. Amadi, MD
Seattle Oculoplastic Surgeon

Browlift weakens the frown muscles by cutting them

No cause for concern.

During the Browlift your surgeon would have cut the muscles that cause the frown to help 'lift' the brow. Although it feels like you have frowned the movement is negligible and hence no damage would be done

Hope this helps

no harm will have been done. It is normal to be overly focused on an area which has recently undergone surgery!

Good luck

Dominic Bray, MBBS, FRCS
London Facial Plastic Surgeon

Frowning after brow lift

The fact that you frowned one week after your brow lift should not affect your results.  I would not be concerned and just try to relax during your recovery.  

Michael I. Echavez, MD
San Francisco Facial Plastic Surgeon