and if you did, your eye opening would be smaller, you would have a wider crease on the side of ptosis, and eventually, it encroaches on your pupil and will obscure your vision.
- You photo does not show ptosis (drooping of the upper lid).
- It does show imbalance in the muscles
- This can be from a photo taken to close to your eyes for focussing,
- Or it can occur from a true muscle imbalance.
- See a Board Certified Opthalmologist for an evaluation if this is seen in photos taken well away from your face. Best wishes.