Are there any certified and licensed great docs in Utah who do this procedure correctly with the cannula? (Photo)

I m looking into doing either a liquid facelift in Bella fill or sculpted and need direction for the most experienced and qualified Doc!

How to Find a Qualified Bellafill Injector

This is a question that is asked frequently.  I believe that the best way to find someone who will be a good fit for you is to start right here on RealSelf.  Type in Bellafill and Utah on the RealSel search bar and see who comes up.  Look not only for doctor listings but also to see if any one in your area has answered any questions.  If they do then you know they will be a board certified surgeon or dermatologist.  Next, check the Suneva website (Bellafill makers) or the Bellafill website and look for a provider in your area under the provider finder.  Check to see if there is a match.  If not then look for a board certified surgeon or dermatologist.  They are usually most familiar with the use of a cannula.  Finally, when you have identified a couple of providers, call and ask if they use a cannula.  Also, ask if the doctor does the injection or a nurse.  I would be cautious if it is not the physician.  Look at their before and after photos.

Remember, Bellafill is a permanent filler.  Although a terrific product, in the wrong hands it can create problems.

Go slowly. Do your research. Interview at least two practices.

I hope that helps and if it does please give it and up vote at the top right at the "report' button.  

Thanks.

Best regards.

Kirkland Plastic Surgeon