Who does symmastia revisions and accepts insurance?

I love my doctor, however the facility he is at refuses to take my insurance. I've had pain for months and there is tenting. I already know I need the revision, I just need to find someone (preferably in the northeast) who can do this. My insurance (BCBS) understands that this is now medically necessary to revise as I am in pain, I just need a confirmation letter from a doctor and they will cover me 90%. I will of course pay the other 10%. I'm only 22, can't afford this any other way. Help.

You will need to search for a surgeon.  If you have out of network benefits, this might be easier.  You can go to the ASPS or ASAPS website  to look for someone in your area.

I am sorry to hear about the complication you have experienced.

Although I cannot provide you with specific names, I would suggest starting with the American Society of Plastic Surgery and/or the Aesthetic Society of Plastic Surgery to obtain a list of well experienced board-certified plastic surgeons. 

Then, I would suggest you visit a few surgeons whose practices concentrate on aesthetic surgery. 

***Ask to see lots of examples of their work and preferably speak/see patients who have had similar procedures done.

Be very careful with your decision-making. You will find, while doing your due diligence, that there are many different “specialties” who will offer their services to you; again, I strongly recommend you concentrate on surgeons certified by the American Board of Plastic Surgery.

Keep in mind, that successful revisionary of this type does require some experience;  I am hopeful that you will find a well experienced board-certified plastic surgeon ( who still works with insurance companies).

You may find the attached link/video helpful to you as you learn more.