How can I find a surgeon in New England for male nipple reduction and possible gynecomastia reduction?

I am currently looking for a surgeon in the New England area, preferably RI or MA, to perform a nipple reduction surgery. I have found several plastic surgeons, but I haven't read or seen any photos that assure me they have performed this procedure before.

Seek a Board Certified Surgeon for Gynecomastia

Regardless of the geographical location, it is most important to select a plastic surgeon who is #board-certified and has a great deal of experience with male breast #reduction. Plastic surgeons who have specialized in breast surgery and cosmetic surgery are suitable to perform your procedure. Aside from checking board-certification, it is suggested that you look at before and after photos of the surgeons actual patients, and read patient reviews. Gathering all of this information will help you make a well-informed decision.

Please be advised that each patient is unique and previous results are not a guarantee for individual outcomes. As with all cosmetic surgery, results will be rewarding if expectations are realistic. With any surgical procedure, there are some risks which your doctor will discuss with you during your consultation.